Hello Sunshines! If you are like me, you can find yourself easily stuck in traffic for 45 minutes to an hour each day going and leaving work. This can easily lead to traffic depression. It is so easy to become frustrated while sitting in traffic. You wake up feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the day but the hour you spend in traffic on your way to work can easily eat away at your awesome mood. Not only do you feel like you are wasting time, but you are burning gas too.
So what can you do to stop traffic depression?
Here are some tips on how you can remain energized as you make your morning commute.
- Eat a healthy breakfast
- The best way to start your day off right is to eat a healthy breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it will help you keep your energy up while you are stuck in traffic.
- Make a Traffic Jam playlist
- Jamming to your favorite tunes increases your endorphins which in turn makes you feel great! Put together a playlist of your favorite songs and jam your commute away!
- Use a voice recorder to record your future goals and things you want to accomplish for the day, week, year, etc.
- Use the voice recorder on your smart phone or purchase one. While you are sitting in traffic, this can be a great way to record your goals so you won't forget them. Since texting while driving is illegal and dangerous, you can hit your record key and record away!
As always, have a nice, bright, ball of sunshiny day!